Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Here is my update, photos to follow...

Here is my update.
So my life has been crazy, going from a 45+ hr a week job, to a job that didnt fit my upcoming school schedule.
I am back with family, I am focusing on getting taxes, financial aid, and bankruptcy papers done.
Then the fun begins with quilting (several doll quilts, shorts, big quilts) to start. I have alot of fabric that needs organized and corralled into one area!
A sewing/art studio, where my mom and I can corrall our several sewing machines to be able to leave projects set up, to sew at our leasure and not have to store them back in a tight space.
Also finishing school. I am trying to get into an online class in mid March, depending all on financial aid.
I am also applying to several school districts to substitute parra, secretary or food service; to start my online classes a bit early.
Well all out there. I am working today watching a friend of the family's 7 month old, then off to organize and clean the studio, then maybe some sewing.
Have photos of 2 doll quilts and 2 toddler quilts that I helped my mom make for my niece and cousin's children. Princess/Animal/Monkey/Fairy Pink doll quilt, doll carrier pad/pillows for a red sock monkey. And the Blue Train/Airplane/Monkey/Animal doll quilt for a red sock monkey in a special carrier (9"x13") with mattress pad/pillows. Each have matching doll and toddler blankets.
More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment